2. Mind the Gap: Role of internal communication, and address interpersonal dynamics in defining your founding team, selecting first hires, and dealing with assumptions, truths, and unintended consequences, and how to keep egos in check while giving independence and yet cohesion to the mission….as it evolves, and sometimes pivots.
You are here: Home > SCG Chris’s seminar topics
SCG Chris’s seminar topics
Chris’s seminar talks and invited presentation topics 2013
1. Social Media Sensing. Using new analytics methods and feeds : Determining competitive intelligence at scale, and finding specific market opportunities and influencers in those markets. How does Social Media Analytics feed the needs of marketing, product development, and later social media marketing and community management? Time, effort, tools, process, skills and outcomes, i.e. Decisions.
3. Measuring Achievement: Find the right KPIs for your company and the data to fill them, and preparing for decisions that ensure. This is mostly the BOD, VC metrics that tell them what’s working and what needs help. Agility comes from actions, choices, tradeoffs that people make in a cooperative and driven organization; not from the data itself. What does it take to define collaboration and exchange of ideas, skills, expertise and know how to make this a value-added operation; not just a cool dashboard of accounting data…..
- Why Market Research? June 27, 2012
- SCG General purpose ROI framework July 5, 2013
- Bridging the Brand Gap starts with revealing differing points of view September 10, 2013
- Visualizing Brand Gaps Diagrams September 10, 2013
- Visual Proof on the challenges of achieving successful communications outcomes September 26, 2013
- The Data Driven Wheel of Growth January 24, 2017
- Your CRM data tells an incredible story that should reveal your future success (or demise) November 21, 2016
- CRM Reveal Solution Engagement October 21, 2016
- UI design pattern for allowing per-user source-target mapping rule edits July 1, 2014
- From Insight to Innovation: The CMO’s Role using the Digital Customer Journey May 27, 2014
alignment analytic allocation analytics analytics process analytics scorecard art balanced scorecard bias big data brand branding brand metric chart context data actions data allocation data decisions decision decision allocation decision analytics decision process diagram diagrams featured framework gaps intelligence process marketing measurement media metrics model perception rankings return on investment roi science segmenting stakeholders structure surveys value creation value destruction vci visualization